Friday, October 21, 2016

Alice in Wonderland Birthstone Bracelet

A Magical Alice in Wonderland Charm Bracelet with your choice of Swarovski® Crystal birthstone, makes a great gift! Created with Seven Alice in Wonderland quotes all engraved in stainless steel, 13 charms, silver stars and fresh water pearls make this a gift to be treasured. Your bracelet is adjustable and will fit a 7" wrist to 8 1/2" wrist. Since it is handmade I do provide custom sizing.

Here are the 7 engraved quotes:

- Alice in Wonderland with a star on round disc.
- Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
- Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.
- I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then.
- Why is a raven like a writing-desk?
- Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
- A very merry Un-Birthday to you!