Tuesday, August 19, 2014


My Morning Chocolate!


This is the 4th piece in my Simply Designer series of bracelets without the images....a tribute to my passion for all things chocolate. OK, I admit I have never eaten Chocolate bacon and probably never will!
 Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™
 *Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color. *Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 For more information and to purchase this bracelet, check it out, here!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/199054623/chocolate-charm-bracelet-chocolate-lover?ref=shop_home_active_8&ga_search_query=simply%2Bcharming  #chocolate   #chocolateloversgift   #charmBracelet   #Food   #ChocolateJewelry