Friday, August 21, 2015

My Heart Belongs in Tennessee! Personalized necklace with your favorite state.

Shop Now!

What is your favorite state? Where does your heart belong. Mine is in the red clay and hills of North Georgia where my family has been for 100's of years, and I was raised by my Great Grandmother. This necklace is an example of Tennessee state jewelry, and includes a sterling silver charm of Tennessee, beaded frame with "My heart belongs in Tennessee", a musical note, and you can personalized it with your name, and crystal color.

Blackberry Designs Jewelry©
Fine Jewelry Treasured for a Lifetime™

*Created with: *316L Stainless Steel, *Sterling Silver, *USA Cast Pewter, *Swarovski Crystals *No plated materials, *No Tibetan charms or materials *Will never turn color. *Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.