Tuesday, September 17, 2013

 
 
These beautiful earrings, The Queen's Treasure, will go to a lucky winner Thursday morning.
 
How to enter: 
 
1) Comment on the blog, "where you would wear these earrings if you won them", that's it, you're entered.
 
2) Winner is draw at random and will be announced on Thursday morning.
 
These earrings are created with Swarvoski glass pearls,crystals, and stainless steel.  You can find more information about this radiant pair of earrings on my etsy store:
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Your jewelry is so beautiful I would wear it everywhere!
    I would wear it camping or to the theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For starters I would wear these to my charity event for the Alzheimer's Association. (Their color is purple). Then I would wear them everywhere else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them and would wear them to 47th birthday dinner/1 year dating anniversary dinner next month to hint at the boyfriend I need a charm bracelet from your site for birthday and Christmas along with a promise ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear these lovelies to family holiday dinners that are coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazingly beautiful! I would definitely wear them to my grandmothers 90 birthday party/family reunion! They would look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would wear these earrings to the Winter Solstice bonfire where they would catch the firelight and shine like stars in the deep blue night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy Sue, you won! The midnight pearl earrings! Please email me through facebook with your mailing address and they will ship today, thanks, Dea

      Delete
  7. I'd wear them whenever I wanted. They are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would wear them anywhere and everywhere. They would look great with anything casual or formal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would wear the to church or just whenever I want to feel elegant

    ReplyDelete